Senior Members (18+ years old) $125 (all pro-rated after Feb 1st)
Junior Up to 18 yrs is $25. Spouse of Senior or Life Member is $50
All new members except Juniors must pay a one time admin fee of $105.
Dues are renewed on September 1st.
Any renewals after October 1st are subject to a $25 late fee.
All Senior/Spouse member candidates must have taken the MRGC's NRA Basic Pistol Safety Course administered by the Marshfield Rod and Gun Club in the last 5 years, even those who only intend to use the Pond or Archery facilities. Certificates must be presented to our safety officer, who will be the sole authority on approving safety course certificates. We offer the required safety course approximately every other month at a cost of $150. You may view our Events Calendar to determine the next available date(s). If a Junior member is turning 18, they must take the safety course to become a Senior Member.
Members are voted in at either the General Membership meeting which is held on the second Wednesday of every month at 8pm (except July and August), or at the Board Meeting, which is held at 8pm the last Wednesday of every month. To be voted in, applicants must:
- fillout the PROSPECTIVE MEMBER ONLINE APPLICATION at the bottom of this page
- have their valid safety course certificate copy, issued by the MRGC, with them
- a signed Release Agreement
- photo id, preferably a LTC or FID, otherwise a government issued photo id such as a driver’s license
- bring all the above documentation to the clubhouse at 7:00pm - one hour before the start of the meeting
Please bring a check or cash for the dues and admin fee.
Hope to see you soon!
Membership, members, Marshfield rod and gun club, archery course, skeet field, skeet, range, Massachusetts, MA, Mass, Boston, south shore, firearms, pistols, rifles, fishing pole, fishing tournament, ammunition, ammo, revolver, Boston, south shore, firearms, pistols, rifles,