Archery, Pistol and .22 Caliber Rifle
- The indoor range is located within the clubhouse adjacent to the main hall.
- The range, accessible by Card Key, is open 24/7 except for scheduled competitions and club events. Please check our Events Page for events and closures.
- There are eight firing stations.
- The spent lead bullets are trapped by a steel barrier and then slide down the backstop into catch baskets for removal and recycling.
- Jacketed ammo IS allowed
- The range is shared with an archery range. When the area is used for archery, the center “bullet barrier” must be moved to allow the backstops to be positioned for archery. The two backstops are swung out from either side of the range in front of the firearm backstop. These backstops are rolled back against the side walls and the bullet barriers are repositioned to facilitate firearm use.
- No broad heads allowed only field target points.
- Each member is allowed two guests at one time and is responsible for supervising his/her guest(s) at all times. The guest’s fee is one dollar per guest. Deposit guest fee in box on range.
The range may not be used for archery and firearms simultaneously. If someone is using the range for firearms, inform them that you wish to use the range for archery. The member has 45 minutes to finish their session. Likewise, if an archer is using the range they must finish their session within 45 minutes.
Please visit or Archery Page
, Bullseye Page
and Action Shoot Page
or visit our Archery Forum
, Bullseye Forum
and Action Shoot Forum